Before we begin: we, too, dislike spam. Hence we do not send out ANY bulk email marketing communications, whatsoever, at any time.
This POLICY is of a general and abstract nature, so that the information provided in it may be complemented or removed totally or partially by other policies, notices or information of a more specific character that may have been or will be made available by PRISMAAT in the context of certain types of processing of personal data.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The entity identified above, PRISMAAT, whose activity is the provision of services, with a reflection on the purposes and means of processing the personal data of the DATA HOLDER, and for this reason may act, as regards data protection legislation, as “Responsible for the processing”, “subcontractor” or as “joint controller for the processing” of the personal data, provided by the respective owner, in the delivery of DOCUMENTS, regardless of their support, directly or through third parties. The supply to PRISMAAT of PERSONAL DATA collected in the context of pre-contractual procedures or in the hiring process. PERSONAL DATA shall be treated as “controller,” “subcontractor” or “joint controller” for the purposes listed in Article 4 below, in strict compliance with protection of personal data.
DATA PROTECTION DATA
The contact for the purposes of matters related to the protection of PERSONAL DATA can be made, in writing, to the following addresses: Praça da Justiça nº191, piso 1, sala 1 4715-125 Braga. E-mail: [email protected].
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The PERSONAL DATA provided in the relationship established with PRISMAAT are treated in accordance with the legal precepts, namely:
- treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, updated, and appropriate measures shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data are erased or rectified, taking into account the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are subsequently processed;
- preserved in a way that allows the identification of their owners only during the period strictly necessary and within the legally allowed timeframe for the pursuit of the purposes of collection or further processing;
PURPOSES, BASIS OF TREATMENT AND TIME LIMITS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA shall be treated for the following purposes based in each case on the grounds indicated in the table below and shall be kept for the time strictly necessary for the same purposes.
|Purposes||Basis of Treatment||Preservation Time|
|Treatment necessary for the execution of consultancy services and advice and guidance to companies and individuals for cultural and local relocation abroad, also in collaboration with third party associates, as required.||Presentation, proposition, conclusion and execution of the service contract||Up to one year after the completion of the process and services provided.|
COLLECTION OF DATA FROM OTHER SOURCES
PRISMAAT may collect information regarding the DATA HOLDER that is considered relevant for consulting and advisory services and guidance to companies and individuals for cultural and local relocation abroad, from publicly accessible sources, public bodies, associations existing IT platforms or specialized companies to complement or confirm the information provided by the DATA HOLDER, within the scope of the purpose.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA OWNER
The PERSONAL DATA holder has the right to request PRISMAAT, upon written request to the Personal Data Protection contact:
- Access, under the terms and conditions legally provided, to PERSONAL DATA that concern you and that are subject to treatment;
- The correction or updating of inaccurate or outdated PERSONAL DATA that respect you;
- The erasure, in the cases specifically provided for by law, of PERSONAL DATA that concern you;
- The limitation, verified the conditions foreseen in the law, of the treatment of PERSONAL DATA with respect to it. Upon written request, addressed to the Protection of Personal Data contact, the DATA HOLDER is also entitled to:
- Withdraw the consent given, when the data processing is based, only, in consent;
- Oppose treatment on grounds relating to their particular situation where the processing of data is based on the legitimate interests of the “controller” or third parties.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
PRISMAAT adopts appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect PERSONAL DATA against its accidental or unlawful loss, destruction or damage and to ensure that the data provided is protected against access or use by unauthorized third parties, thus guaranteeing the privacy and security in the transmission of the data of its clients.
The website can be accessed through the domain www.d7visa.com.
When uploading images to the site, you should avoid loading images with embedded geolocation data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract geolocation data from images from the site.
You can block website cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the usage of all (or some) cookies.
However, if you use your browser settings to block ALL cookies, you may not be able to view all or parts of this website optimally, or at all.
Your best recourse, if you are not comfortable with the presence and functioning of said cookies, is to stop using this website and to not use it again in future.
To learn more about the topic of cookies and how they’re used within websites, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
OTHER SITES INCORPORATED CONTENT
Articles on the D7Visa.com websites may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the user were visiting those sites.
If you have an account with this site, or have left feedback, you can request to receive an export file with the personal data stored about you, including any personal data you have indicated. You can also request that saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that is obligatory to maintain for administrative, legal or security purposes. The comments of visitors can be verified through an automatic spam detection service.